If you have a roommate like I did, these clothes are probably (or should probably not) be your go to items. Hey now, I am all for being free and all European-like, but sometimes your best bet is to get some sweats and a solid shirt and call it good. After all, your going to be sleeping…
- Keep your goods out of your roommates face.
On the other hand, if you end up with a situation where you may need a little something that looks less like a housewife and more like a casual seductress with your man, then this is the better bet. Yeah yeah, you may not need it. But then again, you may. When in Vegas right? What? There are Vegas Dancehall themed parties, its close enough.
- Expect the unexpected. And if not for this reason, bring these items for yourself when you need a little confidence boost.
- VS one size fits all is probably not going to be true for us curvy girls, so I am thinking that the shirts are looking a little like a snug around the love disaster. But there are other sleep shirt option from VS, like sheer v-necks that come in every color under the moon. I own a couple, and love them. So I will more then likely buy a few again.
- I have never owned anything from AA before, so I am not sure about the sizing or fits, but these bras look like a cute alternative to a sports bra. And the sheer mesh top would be perfect worn alone when you cant stand to have anything touching your legs in the heat. Ah god, the heat!
- Choose colors that will mix and match within the different pieces, dont go all over the map like above. Only reason its so colored screwed is ‘cause Polyvore didnt have enough color selections. Get on that Polyvore!
My Boyfriend is Jamaican and while on this topic I’d like to put in my two cents about the stereotype that all Jamaican men are cheaters. While this may very well be true for some, it is not the whole of the Island. Is every French man a cheater? American man? African men? Spanish men? Most likely no. And no, I am not an insecure girl who cant see the signs and just let men walk all over me. I have yet to be proven that he is anything but a genuine man, and much like the court systems here in the States, he is innocent until proven guilty. That kind of negativity towards anyone is not likely to be tolerated for long by me. Mostly because its ignorant in my opinion. But again, it is an opinion and you too, are free to have your own.
- Dont be narrow minded. =)